I review books fairly often here , or at least it is my intent to do so , but it would seem some what incestuous to review my own. Instead as nice people have taken there time to read and review cider lane at various places on the web, and I hardly mention it here as a rule I thought I would put up a selection of them.
from TC on good reads
A great story that really makes you feel for the characters and what they are having to experience. This book will keep you filled with curiosity about how the main characters are going to deal with the hardships in their lives. The author did an awesome job with the plot and storyline. It’s a great read.
From Amazon uk
A well paced and interesting story, this is a good book to take on holiday. With detailed description and fascinating insights about the life of a gentleman of the road, this book will catch your attention and engage your interest all the way to the dramatic conclusion.
Mr paul mellor
A book that you have to read more than once as you just keep discovering new little gems hidden with it.
Mr R Tredwell
An excellent read, thoroughly enjoyed it and very much looking forward to the next one 👍
I would recommend this book it is a good read, great holiday read, for relaxing on the beach
From Amazon .com
Brilliant read , looking forward to your next book
and via text
I’ve finished your book , it was very good get on with the next one
so obviously I am most pleased with the last one
- Follow The Passing Place on WordPress.com
- Only 2 years later than planned...The government of Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Victoria, struggles against a criminal conspiracy that threatens to destabilise the Empire. A conspiracy that reaches from the riverside slums of London, to Whitehall and the palace itself.A novel of the lost and the broken. Of sharing the silences, talking to the stars, and the importance of tin openers.The Bluffers guide to the works of Old Tentacle HuggerThe Drag-king in Yellow comes...
- Canadian steampunk
- Hannibal Smyth
- indie publishing
- short stories
- steampunk fantasy
- Unblocking the Dam: Guest Post by Kate Baucherel
- Dear Edgar #4 Loss of Breath
- Eating the Livers of my Lovers: A guest post by Nimue Brown
- Ebooks, Publishers and going full circle
- Steampunk Fiction, what is it?
- More words to music…
- Dear Edgar#3 A Tale of Jerusalem
- Dear Edgar #2 The Duc de L’Omelette
- Writing about future war… Guest Post By CG Hatton
- When a chap is not a chap…
- Dear Edgar #1: Metzengerstein
- Dear Edgar
- Further Words to Music
- Further Tales From Tantamount: The Ocean Remembers. February 1st of the Year of the Translunary Washing Machine
- The rules of write #2
- Words in Darkness
- Piano Man, A Guest Post by Will Nett
- The rules of writing… #1
- Words to music…
Follow me on Facebook